Christmas Designers makes every attempt to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return your unused product, in the original packaging within 30 days of the original date of purchase. Please review the guidelines below for complete details of our return policy as well as what products are unable to be returned.
All returns must be pre-approved by Christmas Designers. A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) must be issued and clearly indicated on the outer packaging of the returned product, along with the customer’s return address. The RMA# is valid for 15 days and will expire on the 16th day after the date of approval if we have not received active tracking, at which time any returned products will be refused.
After requesting a return, you will be supplied with one FedEx label for each box you are shipping back. One label should be taped to the top of each box. The packages can then be dropped off at your local FedEx Store. If you schedule a pickup with FedEx, an additional charge of $4.00 will be added per package to your return shipping. If you choose, you can return utilizing a carrier of your choice, however we do request tracking information for our records.
Returns are subject to the conditions below:
- Products must be shipped back to us no later than 30 days from the original date your order was placed. The shipment must be scanned by the return shipping carrier prior to the 30-day deadline.
- Returned items must be in new condition and in the original packaging. Modifications to the product will not be accepted and returned to the customer at their expense or subject to a restocking fee. Restocking fees will be dependent on the modifications to the product and can be up to 15% of the price.
- The return process must be completed via our website or over the phone with the assistance of a Customer Success team member. For detailed return instructions, please review the section under How to Return Merchandise.
- Returns without a valid RMA# will not be accepted.
- If you are returning an item for a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund amount unless you utilize a carrier of your choice.
- If you are returning an item for a store credit, Christmas Designers will cover 100% of the return shipping cost as long as our shipping label is used. Shipping cost for oversized items (all pallets and single packages over 6 cubic feet in size), is the responsibility of the customer.
- For orders over $1,500, only a store credit is offered. Please request samples prior to placing a larger order to ensure the product meets your needs.
- Dealer/Pro Installer purchases cannot be returned for a refund. Store Credits may be considered as long as the product is in new, unused condition and in the original packaging. Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the wholesale customer.
Items Not Eligible for Return: Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, there are some exceptions. The following items may not be returned under any circumstances:
- Commercial tower trees
- Commercial dimensional displays
- Custom lit wreaths, garlands, and sprays
- Custom ordered products
- Hand decorated wreaths and garlands
- Fiberglass displays
- Physically Damaged items*
*Does not include items that were damaged in transit or manufacture defect. Please see the “Damaged or Lost Shipments” section of our Terms and Conditions section HERE