You are about to place an order on the website and are so excited to use the discount code that you got from us, but the website is not accepting the discount code.
We know how frustrating this can be, so here are some things to consider before giving up on your order.
Are any of the items in your cart on sale?
- Our discount codes will not work on sale items.
Does the discount code have a minimum or maximum order limit?
- Most of our discount codes have limitations. Always read the fine print for code limitations.
Speaking of limitations and fine print, does the discount code have product exclusions?
- Some of our discount codes are for specific products, exclude certain products, or have quantity limits. Always read the fine print for code limitations.
Are you trying to use more than one discount code?
- Only one discount code can be applied to an order so a secondary code will be denied.
Is the code expired?
- Most of our discount codes are for a limited time only so always double-check the fine print to verify that the code is still active.
Are you logged in to a Wholesale Account?
- We are glad to have you as a part of our Christmas family! Since your pricing is already discounted, coupon codes cannot be used.
If you’ve checked all of these factors and the website is still not applying the discount code to your order, give our customer success team a call and they will do their best to resolve the issue.