- 5mm Wide Angle Conical LEDs for foliage because they look very similar to traditional incandescent mini lights when lit up and offer the most intense illumination intensity.
Perimeter Light Line:
- We recommend using bulk spools of empty socket light lines. The cord can be cut to any length and customized to fit the job.
- While LED retrofit/replacement bulbs are recommended, it’s not always easy to get customers to spend the extra money that it takes to upgrade to them. As a result, many pro installers use both LED replacement bulbs. These are the bulbs that you use in combination with the perimeter light line above.
- The most common electrical items to use will be zip cords and slide-on plugs. This allows you to make your own extension cords, cut them to any length, and add males and females as needed. You also have the option of using an inline female which allows you to have a lot more flexibility when plugging your lights into the cord.
- 18/2 Zip Cord – Available in Green, Brown, or White. Green is the most popular color. Comes in either 250’ rolls or 1,000’. We recommend using SPT-1.
- 18/2 Males and Females – Available in green or white. The females come in standard, which fits onto the end of a zip cord, and inline females, which can be placed anywhere along the zip cord itself.
Light Hanging Clips:
- There are several different types of clips for hanging Christmas lights around the perimeter of a building. The All In One Clip is our most popular, but there are a number of other choices. Our Clip & attachment methods page provides a more in-depth look along with quick installation videos.