Each step in the reset must be done in order, if you skip ahead or press the button when you are not on that step, the controller will not reset correctly.
- Twinkly Home can work with some Android Devices (not all) however it works best with IOS devices.
- Verify your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi you designated in the Twinkly App.
- If using a Wi-Fi mesh network using multiple physical access points, verify connection to the same access point as Twinkly Controller
- Delete the device from the app (if applicable)
- Go to the app, hit the Devices icon, LED-looking icon, in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Swipe left on the device we are working with and hit delete.
- Completely close out of the app and restart the phone.
- While the phone is restarting, Unplug the lights from the wall.
- Once it is unplugged hold down the button on the controller, and plug the lights back in.
Continue holding the button until the white flashing light on the controller goes to a solid white light.
Once it is a solid white light, release the button.
If the controller turns any other color like red, pink, or purple; you held it too long after the light went solid white. You will need to start over with Step #6 and try again.
Once successful, the controller LED should be flashing green at this time.
- Once the phone has restarted, you may go back into the app.
- Once in the app, go to add device and attempt the set up again.
If issues persist, please contact Customer Service at (800) 391-5280, with your order number for assistance.