Holidays are a hectic and chaotic time filled with magical moments surrounded by family and friends so we understand how errors can happen and things can slip through the cracks. We strive to make changes to shipments as smooth and easy has possible.
In order to process your reconsignment please reach out to our Customer Success or submit a request form under reconsignment. Once we have your request we will respond via email with the provided information to confirm the updated details to the shipment and get confirmation of our terms and conditions.
At that time we will process the reconsignment & processing fee.
Terms and conditions
Christmas Designers considers reconsignment and diversion synonymous in reference to the following actions.
- Change in customer / Consignee name
- Change in destination address
- Shipment refused at point of delivery and sent back to us or held at dock where a re-ship or reschedule of delivery is required.
Christmas Designers Reconsignment Fees are defined as the following –
- Carrier reconsignment fee - Shipment fee recalculated from the origin location with a pit stop in the dock where shipment is currently held to new point of destination. Plus, any dock storage fee tacked on by carrier.
- Processing Fee – 10% of the reconsignment fee
Please note that Christmas Designers is not liable for any additional fees or delays incurred due to reconsignment and the original arrival time is null and void. We will provide you with a new delivery date has it becomes available from the Carrier once the shipment is updated.
Order updates will not be processed until written confirmation is received.