Christmas Designers considers re-consignment and diversion synonymous in reference to the following actions.
- Change in customer / Consignee name
- Change in the destination address
- Shipment is refused at the point of delivery and sent back to us or held at the dock where a re-ship or reschedule of delivery is required.
Christmas Designers Re-consignment Fees are defined as the following –
- Carrier re-consignment fee - Shipment fee recalculated from the original location with a pit stop in the dock where the shipment is currently held to a new point of destination. Plus, any dock storage fee is tacked on by the carrier.
- Processing Fee – 10% of the consignment fee
Holidays are a hectic and chaotic time filled with magical moments surrounded by family and friends so we understand how errors can happen and things can slip through the cracks. We strive to make changes to shipments as smoothly and easily as possible.
In order to process your re-consignment please reach out to our Customer Success or submit a request form under reconsignment. Once we have your request we will send you an email with the information you provided to confirm the updated details of the shipment and get confirmation of our terms and conditions.
At that time we will process the re-consignment & processing fee.
Please keep in mind that Christmas Designers is not liable for any additional fees or delays incurred due to re-consignment and the original arrival time is null and void. We will provide you with a new delivery date as it becomes available from the Carrier once the shipment is updated.
Order updates will not be processed until written confirmation is received.