How to Return Merchandise
To initiate a return, the easiest way is via our website. But if you prefer to talk to a Customer Success team member, please call 800-391-5280.
To process a return online, follow the steps below:
- To begin your return processing, click HERE.
- Login to your account or sign in as a guest with your order number and email address.
- If logging into your account, click on “My Returns” and then “Create New Return”. If logging in as a guest, the order you are requesting to return will automatically come up.
- Fill out the information on the return form and click submit.
- A Customer Success team member will process your request within 48 business hours. If approved, you will receive a FedEx shipping label.
- Box up your product(s), tape the shipping label to the top of the box and drop the package off at the nearest FedEx store.
Once we receive your package, please allow 5 to 10 days for us to inspect, approve and process the return.
A return authorization can only be requested for 30 days after the original purchase of the product(s). Returned merchandise must be scanned by the returning shipping carrier no more than 15 days after the RMA has been approved.
Returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition and in the original packaging. All original paperwork, instructions and accessories must be included. All original labels must still be attached to the product. Incomplete or modified returns (ex. cut wires, written labels…etc.) will not be accepted and returned to the customer at their expense or subject to a restocking fee. Restocking fees will be dependent on the modifications to the product and can be up to 15% of the price.
Article is closed for comments.